Thursday 26 May 2011

Some more recommendations, if I may???

Ok, some great tunes that I have recently stumbled upon - thanks to XFM and my iPod:


  • 'Muscle Museum' by Muse - I actually have the album that this comes from, but have never played it as it is in a box under my stairs buried 'neath a leathery grave of shoes.
  • 'Rearrange' by Miles Kane - fantastic tune - quite retro in a funny sort of way.
  • 'Colin Zeal' by Blur - this was taken from 1993 album, 'Modern Life is Rubbish' - thought it was great then and still think so now.
  • 'H' by Julian Plenti - no lyrics, just a lot of moaning (and not in a sexual way either).
  • 'Like Eating Glass' by Bloc Party - what a great track.  I have only one question....how does he know?
  • 'Submission' by The Sex Pistols - far and away the best track from 'Never Mind The Bollocks'.
  • 'Return' by Shed Seven - ah, Rick Witter...what an unfortunate last name you have sir....
  • 'Light and Magic' by Ladytron - swoooooonnn....I love Ladytron, they can do no wrong in my eyes.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment