Saturday 28 May 2011

Saturday 28th May

OK, am now starting to think a bit about work on Monday, after a lovely week off.  But not before another couple of good days with friends (off to Newcastle soon to meet a good friend, who shall remain nameless, until I can think of a suitable codename for her).
Strange thing last night.  Decided to have an early night, went to bed at 10 - couldn't sleep.  Bloody Take That were making a cacophony of noise at the local ratbag football stadium.  Got up, got dressed and went for a 2-mile seaside walk.  In the dark.  At 10.30pm.  With drunks stumbling about and that.  I stood and watched the sea lapping against the shore - it was quite moving.  Fast forward to 7.45am this morning - Christ, I almost fell up the stairs to the bathroom, as my gammy knees nearly gave way from the walking.  Every action has a consequence, eh?
Anyway, work have decided to ask everyone of they are interested in redundancy.  I shall be running like a greyhound to register my interest on Monday.  I am ready for a change.  Really fancy going down the 'teaching assistant' route.  I figure that I would be good at it, unlike the crones at Miss Underscore's place - I can string a sentence together, have my own teeth, and don't have a criminal record or smoke.  I crave a life without any stress, bitchiness or strife.  Too much to ask?

1 comment:

  1. YES! I hope your work experience at the SOHK does not put you off! I am sure it won't. But you are going to have to sit through a few of Pompous Pilate's tortuous assemblies.

    ReplyDelete