Monday 26 March 2012

The Regina Monologues

Ah, it has been a funny old 3 months.  Left my rather well-paid job at the end of December.  Realised that I couldn't cope any longer with working alongside fuckwits.  Took the money and ran like the wind.  Had a lovely Christmas in Blackpool, and a couple of weeks off in January.  Then into another job, similar to the one that I had but less well paid and with significantly fewer (i.e. no) fuckwits. Result.
Am sitting here sipping red wine and listening to ipod (current track - 'Puss in Boots' by Adam Ant.....
Have realised that, facially, I am turning into my mother.   Approaching mid-life with a wry smile and plenty of Dermologica moisturiser.
When I think of something interesting to write, you'll be the first to know........watch this space. x

No comments:

Post a Comment